- A Returns Material Authorisation (RMA) number must be obtained before any goods can be returned.
- A valid RMA number must be visible on the outside of the packaging when returning goods.
- Any returns received without an appropriate RMA number may be rejected, and returned to the sender without inspection.
- Each item to be returned must have with it, a printed copy of its accompanying returns details. This containing the RMA number, a detailed fault description, the invoice number to which the product is associated.
- An RMA is valid for a period of thirty days. If no goods are received within this time, the RMA will be cancelled.
- All goods are returned at the customers’ expense, and must be sufficiently packaged to avoid transit damage, with the original documentation, software and accessories.
- We are not liable for loss or damage whilst goods are in transit.
- Goods that are returned in person will be issued with an RMA number upon receipt of the sales invoice, assuming the goods are not damaged or incomplete.
- No goods will be accepted without proof of purchase.
- All goods will be returned to the original invoice address.
- A minimum charge of £10 may be incurred for any goods that are not found to be faulty. In this circumstance, the customer shall also pay the return carriage charge, and no goods will be returned without payment of these charges. In the event that payment is not made within 21 calendar days of notification, the goods may be disposed of.
- We reserve the right to refuse to restock any goods which have been:
- supplied in accordance with the order
- returned incomplete
- returned without the manufacturers packaging or with defaced packaging.
- Returned in a non-resalable condition.
- Goods that are returned for restocking may have a minimum restocking fee of 10% applied (minimum value £5), plus a testing fee of £10.
Refunds and Exchanges
Read the terms and conditions of refunds for items bought online at whitestonesl.com.
Bought something online and need to return it? Within 30 days of receipt you can either:
Post the item to Whitestone SL UK Ltd with your invoice. Refunds are made onto your card, not in cash. Or post the item back to us:
Whitestone SL UK Limited
20-22 Wenlock Road
London N1 7GU
- The items must be in the original condition and packaging with any security seals intact
- Repackage the products securely and send to the address above
- Include the reason for the return, the invoice number and your email address or telephone number. Tell us if you would like a refund or a replacement
- If we don’t receive the item we can’t refund you or replace it, so we recommend you use an insured mail service
Returning an incorrect or damaged item?
We’ll refund the money you paid as well as your return postage costs to the card you paid with.
Asking for a replacement?
You need to make a new order for the item. We’ll refund you for the original item and then charge you for the replacement when we’re ready to send it out.
Complaints & Returns Procedures
It is the aim at Whitestone SL UK Ltd to provide a very high standard of service to every client. It is important to us that all complaints are resolved as quickly as possible and to the complete satisfaction of our clients. This procedure explains how we will deal with any complaints. It also tells you what you can do if you think your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction.
If you have a complaint
If you have a complaint about any aspect of our book retailing service then we would like to hear from you. You can contact us by telephone or in writing and your complaint will be resolved by the appropriate person in a timely manner. To help us to investigate and resolve your concerns as quickly as possible, you should in the first instance contact our customer services department. (Click on the Contact Whitestone SL UK Ltd tab and type CSD in the subject field). To help us resolve your problem you should provide the following information:
Your full name and contact information
Full details of your complaint
Your Invoice details
Details of what you would like us to do to put things right
Photocopies of any relevant paperwork
We will try to resolve your complaint immediately; however, sometimes this may not be possible. In the unlikely event that we are not able to resolve your complaint by the end of the next business day, we will keep you informed of the progress of our investigations and provide our final response in writing providing our findings and the action to then take.
If you have any questions in relation to our Complaints Handling Procedure, please contact us directly and we will be happy to assist you.
Can I return my item for an exchange? We are happy to refund unwanted items that are returned to us within 30 days, provided they are in perfect condition. Please send the items to the address below and enclose a note quoting your order number and specifying, with as much detail as possible, which items you require in exchange. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm, except for bank holidays) if you have any questions regarding the return process.
Returns Department, Whitestone SL UK Ltd, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU.
For the return of high-value goods, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service, as we cannot be responsible for non-delivery of returned items.
How can I return an incorrect, faulty or damaged item?
Should you receive any items that you did not order, or that prove to be faulty, please email: email@example.com (Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm, except for bank holidays) to obtain information on how to to return.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain information on how to return items